Saturday, September 1, 2012

47lbs and over 30 inches to date

I wish I had started this blog when I first started my health and weight loss journey...To date I have lost 47 pounds and over 30 inches all over my body. I wish I could say that I worked really hard to achieve this but I didn't work hard at all. Plexus Slim gave me the will power and control that I needed over food! No more binge eating and when I'm full I put down the fork! I'm no longer living to eat, I'm eating to live. I have a new respect for food and what's it's intended for :)

Here are the changes I've noticed since I started drink Slim...

Decreased appetite  - I eat less than half of the portions I ate before

More energy -  no more 2pm naps or needing that Red bull or Rock star energy drink to keep me going

Sleeping better, no more tossing and turning waking up several times at night. 

Get full faster - when I'm done, I'm done!

I make healthier choices even though I still eat what I want, I've made some better choices and walked away from things I know I shouldn't have on a daily basis

I am pain FREE - my back and hip pain is gone, I'm able to exercise even stay on the treadmill up to an hour at a time.

I drink my Slim and take the accelerator around 10am every morning. I drink another Slim before my evening meal. I also take the ProBio5 to control the Candida Yeast and BioCleanse for a healthy digestive function, in the evening before bedtime.



No comments:

Post a Comment