Saturday, September 1, 2012

How it all started

In September of 2011 I was browsing my news feed on Facebook when I ran across a post that caught my attention...a friend had posted that she lost 13lbs in 3 1/2 weeks drinking Plexus Slim. My first thought was she must have done some serious exercise but the post itself was enough to prompt me to ask HOW? After a few messages back and forth I set up a time to pick up a 3 day trial for myself. Sunday the family and I had plans to tailgate prior to the Saints game on September 18th so we woke up about 5am to get ready. I mixed the Slim powder in a bottle of water and was shocked at the awesome taste! I took the accelerator with it and then drank my morning coffee. We arrived downtown for the tailgating about 8:00am. I was extremely energized and pumped for my first tailgating experience!!! Knowing that I would be drinking some cold beverages that day, I decided to eat a little something before I indulged...well all I could do was take a bite of a powdered mini doughnut and a bite was all I could do! Wow, I wasn't even hungry. I started enjoying my beverages shortly after and this went on until the late hours of the afternoon when I finally realized it was time to get some food in my system lol. I ate a bowl of jambalaya. Later that evening after a couple hours nap we decided to go eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant. I drank my second Slim (was told to drink 2 a day with the amount of weight I wanted to lose), we ordered the usual chips and cheese dip and our entrees. After about 7-8 chips I was suddenly feeling really full. They brought out my food, I took one bite and asked them to box it up! Not only was I full but it just didn't taste as good as I remembered.

That night I went onto the Plexus website to learn more about the products and looked into the cost of a month supply. After doing some math, I decided to become an ambassador to purchase my products at whole sale since I would be drinking it twice a day. Not once did I think about selling the products after all, I really didn't believe it was going to work anyways but it was only $34.95 to join so what did I have to lose right???

I woke up the next morning and weighed in....after nearly a case of beer, I LOST A POUND! Yes I checked the scale 3 times to make sure it wasn't a mistake. Lol

I lost a pound a day for 11 days, no diet, no exercise just drinking PlexusSlim and taking the accelerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment